New Lelutka head – Gaia, paired with a new skin from Glam Affair – Miho.
I kinda am falling for the Genus heads lately. The new skin from Glam Affair at Uber is ADORABLE on the Classic head that I use:
I wanted to do one more sneak peek post for the items available at Enchantment which opens November 1st.
I opted to do a spin on Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, using the house elves from OhMai Emporium.
You can pick up this Snow White dress (also available in a bloody version) from -DRD- available at Enchantment when it opens. It also comes with a Snow White hair but since I wanted to look like I was running I used a hair with a bit more “motion”.
That’s all for now, I am off to finish up my Halloween cupcakes 😛
On to the credits!
Today’s post is full of magical things. 😛
I have been prepping this blog since the 1st of the month when 11th Hour released a Wizard’s Cupboard at the Fantasy Gacha Carnival. However, with the recent opening of the Wizarding Faire my options blossomed and I set up a whole scene with all the great whimsical things.
I have also been looking for whatever reason possible to do a photo in the Magician’s Hats from Remarkable Oblivion:
I had so much fun setting up the scene and shooting the above photo and I am happy with how it came out. There are tons of small details in this scene though so going to share a bunch of other pictures too!
First though, the “Free Elves” from OhMai Emporium for Wizarding Faire (that you can see above) are amazing! There are several options to pick from in regards to the Elf’s appearance and the elf comes with both an avatar option (you can BE the elf) or a pet option/rezzable option. I am using the rezzable option in my photos and I edited the limbs to pose him as I liked. An accessories pack is available for purchase as well, which includes a robe for your elf and books.
There is so much more to see in my little “Wizarding Corner” so here are some detail shots:
On to the credits now since posts with decor always take a long time 😛
Aikea Rieko, the creator behind The Plastik, released a Valentine’s version of the Ataciara skin. It comes in tons of make-up options:
Perfect for Valentine’s Day, or any other time you want to be pink 😛 The skin includes a normal version and a cleavage version, and paired great with my eyes that I already had, also from Plastik.
There is also a TON of Valentine clothing she released which can all be found at the main store. Dresses, shirts, arm warmers, lots of variety.
- Skin: Plastik-Ataciara -Elven-Valentine – Chrysanthemum ( Make-ups are indicated in the pictures )
- Ears: Plastik: Elven Ears-Secret Garden-Chrysanthemum
- Eyes: Plastik: VaeColl. – Senn
- Hair: TRUTH HAIR – Neve – dark blondes – Streaked
- Neck Tattoo: AITUI TATTOO – Heart
- Shape: :: YaYo :: – Drifter – Female Shape
Oh hello world….
After dealing with a busted computer and 4 computer “techs” I am happy to say I am back up and running. 🙂 Windows 7 speeds me up, and I am excited to get back to blogging some things. What better way to start back than with amazingggggggg skins?!??!
Aikea Rieko, creator behind The Plastik, has just released her Ataciara skins! They are nothing short of amazing, and I have included lots of pictures to overload your senses and make you want to go try the demos for yourself 🙂
The below body pictures are unedited ( just added the border ).
They come in a large variety of skin tones: Chorus, Hymn, Lullaby, Melody, Poem and Song. They include 2 cleavage options as well as freckles and makeups on tattoo layers; and check out that stomach!! Oh my goodness. 😮 Elf ears are also available in matching shades.
The skins also come available in some unique Elven shades:
Elven shades include: Bark, Lavender, Mahogany, Nautical and Ocean.
They come in a large variety of make ups and I have just shown a small assortment above. There are so many options you are bound to find something that you love.
Shown here you can see the lip stripe, the heavy freckle face, and the body freckles, which I love. All of these come on tattoo layers, so you can add them to make your skin unique.
- ALL SKINS: Plastik :-Ataciara – * NEW*
- ALL MAKEUPS: The Plastik
- ALL EYES: The Plastik
- Hair: >TRUTH< Estelle – Mocha & >TRUTH< Saffron – Crow
- Piercing: [-iPoke-] Shemix
- Nipple Tape: Luck Inc – Nipple Band Aid’s – Black
- Sweat Pants: *League* Sunday Sweatpants -Black
- Poses: Glitterati
Naturally I had to elf myself up and prance around in this skin:
Shown in the above two pictures:
- Skin: :[P]:-Ataciara-Chorus- Shadow Cateye – * NEW*
- Ears: :[P]:-Ataciara-Chorus – Ears
- Shape: :: YaYo :: – Drifter – Female Shape * NEW *
- Hair: !lamb. Wild Nothing – Butterfinger
- Piercing: [-iPoke-] Shemix
- Outfit: [Plastik]-Ambrice-Impromptu/Stark
- Arm Warmers: [Plastik]-LeoWarmer-GridKujoKujolight
- Boots: Kboots– black – boxed
- Tattoo: :: YaYo :: – Galaxy Tattoo – Faded
- Location: Roche
- Poses: Glitterati
Last but not least, a shameless promo from my own store 😛
I made this shape to go with the new Ataciara skins, if you are looking for a new look, please go pick up a shape demo 🙂 It will be for sale later today!
Shape/Demo Available here: :: YaYo :: – Main Store.
Happy Shopping Everyone 🙂
Aikea Rieko, creator behind The Plastik, has released some AMAZING things for Christmas! Today I am showing off the Christmas skins which are available at The Holiday Hill event on the Harold sim.
- [Plastik] – Lionheart – Elven – Menthe – Cult
[Plastik] – Eyes:VaeColl. – Fool
- [Plastik] – Lionheart – Myth – IceQueen
[Plastik] Eyes: VaeColl. – BeautyPink
- [Plastik] – Lionheart- Fable – 24 Carat
[Plastik]Eyes: VaeColl. – Beam
- [Plastik] – Lionheart – Story – Hollyblooms
[Plastik]Eyes – VaeColl. – Fool
- [Plastik]- Lionheart – Saga – HollyJolly
[Plastik] Eyes: VaeColl. – Clea
- [Plastik]- Lionheart – Legend – Hollyblooms
[Plastik] Eyes: VaeColl. – Fool
There are also TONS of Christmas/Holiday outfits out as well, you will see them all on a wall at the mainstore, as well as the TP locations to the satellite stores/events.
The skins packages at Holiday Hill include elf ears and eyes, so it’s definitely something worth checking out 🙂
*Hums a song while I prepare to blog about *BOOM*…la la la la*
A few days ago ( gahh I am slow ) *BOOM* released some amazing new mini vests!
I have the brown one on as you can see, but this newest release from Aranel Ah comes in 30 colors/shades! * BOOM* always gives you tons of options which is why they remain one of my favorite places to shop.
These vests are available at the *BOOM* Mainstore on the Existance sim, and they come on jacket, shirt and undershirt layers, so you can mix and match. They look great alone, or worn over another shirt. Possibilities = endless.
I paired my little brown vest with my mini skirt from Kyoot, but the vest’s also look great with jeans or slacks for a more “professional” look.
I am wearing the brown and violet options shown above, and I may go back and grab a few more colors too!
Go to *BOOM* and pick up a few for yourself!
What I Am Wearing:
- Skin: :Curio: Acorn-Elf-Soot [Dark]
- Hair: Truth – Lizzie – Espresso
- Eyes: :: Exodi :: Zbilja Eyes ( Brown )
- Bracelets: *JA* bangles II (boxed) – Black
- Necklace: Goth1c0: Wired love necklace
- Boots: Maitreya Dune Boots – Brown
- Vests: *BOOM* Mini Vest (Chocolate) & Mini Vest (Violet)
- Skirt: Kyoot Army – Dead Naga Mini (Black)
- Stomach Tattoo: :: Yayo :: – Flutter
- Neck Tattoo: :: YaYo :: – Love is Magic
- Location: Lost Highway